marți, 21 decembrie 2010

2012 si mai departe

Imi aduc si eu un pic contributia la mult discutata tema: "va fi sau nu va fi" sfarsitul lumii? (asa cum o percep oamenii simpli).
Un posibil raspuns este dat de mai bine de 10 ani in ..."Matrix" (ce ironic!)
Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. [last lines]

NU pot face embed la video asa ca va trebui sa click-uiti aici ca sa vedeti scena.

Enjoy the end and the beginning of the world! :))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recomandations

În continuare puteţi găsi câteva articole care mi-au atras atenţia /
Hereafter you may find some articles that caught my attention: